Advertisement Terms & Conditions
We, as an organization in the name of SanSra IBS India Pvt Ltd is following everything legally, we don’t do, follow anything illegal practises and we will never ever encourages to do of employees, resellers, agents, site users and customers, we are requesting you the same. You are solely responsible for the legality of your postings, advertisements or your details in any form even if they are on our website www.msafe.in. Any illegal activity will not be tolerated, and your subscription or membership will be terminated, cancelled, revoked without any prior notice & no money will be refunded.
Acceptance of the details posted:
SanSra IBS India Pvt Ltd and www.msafe.in shall have the right in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available via the Service, for violating the Terms and Conditions listed on this page or for any other reason without any information.
Those who post their business details, advertisement, services or content in www.msafe.in should agree not to post or otherwise make available Content:
- That is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way.
- That is pornographic in nature.
- That harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability.
- That should not target, a specific person, especially public figures, VVIPS, VIPs, and Celebrities Etc.
- That infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- That constitutes or contains "affiliate marketing", “Multilevel Marketing”, "link referral code", "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes" or unsolicited commercial advertisement.
- That includes links to commercial services or web sites, except as allowed in "services".
- That advertises any illegal service or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by any applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by Indian law.
- That contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- That disrupts the normal flow of services.
- That employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
Additionally, members should agree not to:
Contact or harass anyone who has asked not to be disturbed. Collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes.
Post non-local or otherwise irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our system or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the service of our website.
Use any form of automated device or computer program that enables the submission of postings on www.msafe.in without each posting being manually entered by the author thereof (an "automated posting device"), including without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device to submit postings in bulk, or for automatic submission of postings at regular intervals.
Third Party Content & Services:
Transaction with any third party is at your own risk, this is applicable to the both parties (listed service providers and the person who needs the services). You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will www.msafe.in be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the Service. By providing your mobile number and your personal communication details and location address listed on www.msafe.in, you agree to be contacted from other persons who are in need of your service. You acknowledge that www.msafe.in does not pre-screen or approve Content, but that www.msafe.in shall have the right in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available via the Service, for violating the Terms and Conditions listed on this page or for any other reason.
We hold all the rights, at our sole discretion, to change and modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof in our website. You must review this agreement on a regular basis in our website to keep yourself apprised of any changes.
Limitations on service:
You agree that www.msafe.in or SanSra IBS India Pvt Ltd has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the Service. SanSra IBS India Pvt Ltd and www.msafe.in reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) without notice, if found guilty of harming our system by any means and legal action would be taken there off.
SanSra IBS India Pvt Ltd and www.msafe.in grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive permission or access to access the Service for your own personal use. This access does not include any collection, aggregation, copying, duplication, display or derivative use of the Service. Use of the Service beyond the scope of authorized access granted to you by www.msafe.in immediately terminates & Cancelled said permissions/memberships/accounts. In order to collect, aggregate, copy, duplicate, display or make derivative use of the Service or any Content made available via the Service for other purposes (including commercial purposes) not stated herein, you must first contact www.msafe.in