Personal information accuracy and self responsibility:
Msafe.in shall act on the basis of the information that may be submitted by you, believing the same to be true and accurate even if the information is provided during the registration by your, legal guardian on your behalf under your express consent. www.msafe.in is under no obligation to verify the accuracy or genuineness of the information submitted by you or submitted on your behalf.
- The minimum age for registering with us is 03 months and the maximum age limit is 70 years for both classes.
- You represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and legal capability & Eligibility to enter into this Agreement and that you neither prohibited nor disabled by any law in force from entering into a contract.
- You have gone through the Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- If at any time www.msafe.in in its sole discretion, is of the opinion or has any reason to believe that You are not eligible to become a member, Subscriber or customer or that you have made any misrepresentation about your eligibility, msafe.in hereby reserves all the rights to forthwith terminate/Cancel/Delete your membership or subscription and/or your right to use any services of msafe.in without any refund of any monies if you paid to us.
Authentication and Web Site Access:
www.msafe.in approves you for a limited time authentication to access and make personal use of this Web site and not to download or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of www.msafe.in.This authentication does not include any resale or commercial use of this Web site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this Web site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This Web site or any portion of this Web site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of SanSra IBS India Pvt Ltd. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any logos, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of SanSra IBS India Pvt Ltd and our affiliates without express written consent. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or authentication granted by SanSra IBS India Pvt Ltd. You may not use SanSra, Msafe logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
If you use or register in this web site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You also hereby expressly agree that the information provided by you is available to the other users of www.msafe.in also and that www.msafe.in neither has any control nor any responsibility or accountability if information is misused, exploited or abused by any third party or anybody. www.msafe.in and its affiliates reserves all the rights to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel subscription at their sole discretion at any time without any notice.
You (customers, visitors, subscribers, users) cannot engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other members to buy or sell any products or services through www.msafe.in you will not transmit any chain letters or junk email or bulk sms to other members/subscribers .You understand and agree that www.msafe.in cannot monitor the conduct of its members of www.msafe.in Web Site, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from www.msafe.in in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any member without the prior explicit consent of the member or www.msafe.in.
You (customers, visitors, users and subscribers) are responsible for the content and information [including profile and photographs or any other content] you post or transmit through www.msafe.in services. You will not post or transmit any content or information [in whatever form they may be contained] that is defamatory, blasphemous, abusive, obscene, sexually oriented, profane, intimidating, illegal or in violation of the rights of any person, including intellectual property rights. No content or information shall contain details or particulars of any of www.msafe.in competitors, including their contact details. You will not use either your online or offline membership as a platform for any kind of promotional campaign, solicitation, advertising or dealing in any products or services or transmit any chain letters or junk mails.
4A:Irrelevant content Postings:
www.msafe.in hereby alerts and warns its members of the possibility of unauthorized posting of contents by any person including members and unauthorized users and advises discretion in access since such content, information or representation may not be suitable to you including being offensive. www.msafe.in will not in any way be responsible for such content, information or representations. www.msafe.in is also not responsible for alterations, modifications, deletion, reproduction, sale, transmission or any such misuse of data and content in the public domain by any user.
4 B: Auto Termination:
Membership (s) or Subscription(s) will automatically be suspended if any one (Customers, visitors, users and subscribers) send "abusive, obscene or sexually oriented" message/s to other members. www.msafe.in has the right to suspend any profile(s) account(s) without any prior notice.
www.msafe.in reserves all the rights to modify any profile(s) account(s) if any prohibitive or objectionable content is found, or in the case of customers contact details being entered in irrelevant fields. www.msafe.in may also modify the profile for other reasons not mentioned herewith. If any abusive content is found in any video clipping www.msafe.in, has the right to suspend any profile without any prior notice.
Any one(including paid subscribers) will not post or transmit any content, information or trademarks without the prior consent of the person holding its proprietary or licensed rights. www.msafe.in will not in any way be responsible or answerable to any action brought by any person arising out of your acts as described above.
www.msafe.in reserves all the rights to remove/edit any information posted by the member on the publicly accessible areas of the site which talks about social media related content.
www.msafe.in reserves all the right but is not obligated, to edit, delete, eclipse or withhold display of such content or information as it deems fit in the light of the rules prescribed above. To enhance the security of its members, www.msafe.in has restricted copying and saving images and content from certain sections of the portal.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Laws:
The membership or Subscription is deemed to have been entered into Hyderabad, India and the laws of India will govern the membership and any violation of the terms and conditions provided herein. Disputes arising out of or in any way affecting the membership including interpretation of any of the terms are subject to Courts of appropriate jurisdiction in Rangareddy District Courts. You hereby explicitly agree for Ranga Reddy, District court’s jurisdiction for any disputes that may arise.
In the event, customers, visitors, users and are not agreeable to any of the terms or conditions herein contained, please reconsider and please refrain from registration.
- Customers are hereby expressly solicit and invite www.msafe.in and/or its authorized sales personnel to communicate to you through any telecom/Electronic resources in the registered number provided by you to explain, explicate and clarify the various services provided by us and to assist.
- If at any time, anyone want to unsubscribe or discontinue receiving the communications like emails, sms and phone calls from us, they may send us their request through email to”email@example.com” to indicate the same to www.msafe.in and/or its authorized personnel regarding such discontinuance and all hereby agree that, unless expressly communicated to You about discontinuing communications from www.msafe.in to www.safe.in authorized personnel, it will be deemed to be that you want to continue and solicit and invite all such or other communications from www.msafe.in.
- You are representing that, your mobile number submitted by you is not registered with the Do Not Disturb / National Customer Preference Register and/or you have already changed your registration compatibly and suitably for future communications from us.
- Further and in any event, you do hereby also unconditionally agree and undertake that this invitation and solicitation shall supersede any preferences set by you with or registration done with the Do Not Disturb ("DND Register")/ National Customer Preference Register ("NCPR"). Without prejudice to the aforesaid and in any event, by expressly inviting and soliciting the services fromwww.msafe.in unconditionally agree that your rights under the Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference Regulations, 2010 or any subsequent amendments thereto or under NCPR, are kept in abeyance or remain extinguished till you expressly communicate for discontinuation of relationship.
- You also unconditionally agree to indemnify www.msafe.in against all losses, damages, penalties, costs or consequences whether direct or indirect, that may arise out of any breach or violation of the aforesaid representation, commitment and undertaking.
- Whenever visit www.msafe.in website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically only. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this web site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All contents included on this Web site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software, is the property of SanSra IBS India Pvt Ltd and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The compilation of all contents on this Web site is the exclusive property of SanSra IBS India Pvt Ltd and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of SanSra IBS India Pvt Ltd and protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
Subscription and Fees:
By registering your profile through domains by the remittance necessary of any fees you become a member, subscriber, user or customer of www.msafe.in.
Membership or Subscriptions are not automatic:
The right of access vests with www.msafe.in you become a member upon due acceptance of the Profile/Payment by SanSra. Membership and rights of admission is reserved solely for
- Indian Nationals & Citizens
- Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)
- Non Resident Indians (NRI)
- Persons of Indian Descent or Indian Heritage.
Membership or Subscription Validity:
Validity of your paid membership is based on months (12 months or 24 months or 36 months).
Expiry of Membership or Subscription:
Once your membership or subscription with us expires, you will not be able to access your account and any medical or health records, and any type of saved records. We request you to renew your subscription(s) by paying relevant fees to SanSra IBS India Pvt Ltd and upgrade your membership with us to enjoy access to all allowed features.
Privacy of Membership and Subscription:
Your Membership or subscription is only for your personal use. It is not to be assigned, transferred or licensed so as to be used by any other person/entity, without the express written consent of www.msafe.in.Subscribers or Members are advised to make appropriate/thorough enquiries before acting upon any advertisement. www.msafe.in does not provide any guarantee or assurance of or subscribe to the claims and representations made by advertisers regarding particulars of any status.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability:
This content in www.msafe.in on an "as is" and "as available" basis.www.msafe.in makes no representations or warranties of any kind express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, www.msafe.in disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.www.msafe.in does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from www.msafe.in are free of viruses or other harmful components www.msafe.in will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. Not withstanding anything contrary contained anywhere, under no circumstances, www.msafe.in shall be held responsible or liable whatsoever ort howsoever, arising out of, relating to or connected with:
- Any act or omission not done by www.msafe.in any untrue or incorrect information submitted by you or any medical care agency on your behalf;
- Any decision taken by you or on your behalf or any consequences thereof, based on any information. Unauthorized or illegal act done by any third party relating to or connected with any information submitted by you or on your behalf;
- Any cybercrime attempted or committed by anyone;
- Any incident of force-majeure or 'act of god'.
Refund of subscription Fee:
If you choose to terminate, cancel or delete your membership, the MEMBERSHIP FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE under any circumstances.
Your membership in the www.msafe.in service is for your sole, personal use. You may not authorize others to use your membership and you may not assign or transfer your account to any other person or entity.
Supporting Functions and out sourcing Agencies:
While providing services, www.msafe.in may outsource any part thereof to any competent person or organization, with or without disclosing it to you. However, your membership rights and responsibilities continue as against SanSra only and not against such persons or organizations.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless www.msafe.in and/or its affiliates, their websites and their respective lawful successors and assigns from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by www.msafe.in and/or its affiliates, partner websites and their respective lawful successors and assigns that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by You pursuant to this agreement. You shall be solely and exclusively liable for any breach of any country specific rules and regulations or general code of conduct and www.msafe.in cannot be held responsible for the same.
www.msafe.in will maintain confidential, all personal information [other than that meant for posting or transmission] furnished by members and shall take all possible and /or bonafide steps for maintaining the confidentiality. However, www.msafe.in may divulge such information if required by law. It is unconditionally agreed, understood and acknowledged by you that the information and/or data that may be submitted by you shall be preserved and retained by www.msafe.in for all time to come as permissible under law, notwithstanding cessation, termination or discontinuation of the membership. Termination of Membership or Subscription.
The membership or subscription may be terminated by either party by serving a written notice on the other. www.msafe.in reserves all the rights to terminate the membership, to suspend any account or to disable access in respect of any member in breach of any of the terms. In any case the membership fees will not be refundable.
Suggestions, Feedbacks, and complaints are to be first addressed to Sansra customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.