M-Safe enables easy booking to all healthcare services from the customer's home.
- Customers can consult a doctor over online, or get diagnostic tests done, book medical tests, Imaging services from home.
- Customers can book for surgeries on package basis.
M-Safe provides the following healthcare services:
- Health Record: Maintain comprehensive electronic records of patient's entire personal medical history, which can be accessed anytime anywhere.
M-Safe offers its services in Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Bapatla. In due course of time, M-Safe will cover most urban Indian towns and cities with a population of over 40,000 people.
While other online health services provide just few services, only M-Safe provides completely integrated healthcare services under a single platform. This is enabled by integrating services from an entire range of healthcare providers – doctors, hospitals, diagnostics and imaging centers.
No. The software is very intuitive and easy to use and we will provide your staff the necessary training to use the software.
When you register with M-Safe, your account is created on the M-Safe's website for associates. Once you are enrolled as an associate, you can use the same log-in credentials to access the associate website through your account.
No. There are no charges for associate registration.
For any assistance you may email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please log onto www.msafe.in and just follow the simple steps mentioned there to register i.e. signup, fill registration form, get verification mail and fill in your other enrollment details and upload the documents. For any assistance you may email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
M-Safe is committed to promote all its associates and the services offered by them. Our media promotion will help drive business for our associates. You can also get to promote your brand on M-Safe website, portal and our magazines and newsletters.
The tenure is as per agreement, unless there is breach of associate obligations as laid out in the associate agreement.
If both the branches/establishments are the same legal entities then, your existing account can be used and you need to provide an addendum to your existing agreement with M-Safe. But if they are registered with the government as separate legal entities, then you need to register them on M-Safe portal as two distinct associates and create different accounts
As partners, both of us have legal liability for our respective functional areas. M-Safe is the facilitator for the entire process and we take complete responsibility for our area of operation. Medical professional liability will remain with the associate partner. M-Safe bears no liability for medical malpractice.
You can terminate your association with M-Safe should you wish so. You need to invoke Termination Clause as per the Associate Agreement.
- Helps you increase the patient flow to your hospital with zero additional investment
- Ensures optimal utilization of your resources and infrastructure
- Increase the customer satisfaction levels by easing the process admission, stay and discharge
- Access to new age analytics that can be utilized for systematic growth of your organization.